cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

nicole21

no subject

I started smoking a little while ago, and now I smoke like I have been doing it my entire life.

My mom started smoking when she was 12, and she's still smoking now, 30 years later. Sadly enough, I smoke more than her in a single day. That's when you know it's getting bad.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
lynn5

Nicole - you look so young & pretty! Smoking will eventually give you bad skin & wrinkles. TRUST me on that I know. I always looked young for my age and then something happened in my 40's. I had permanent wrinkles from smoking. Stop now while you're young. For your health and for your looks. Besides it's a nasty, expensive habit. You must know all of this from your Mom. My son (16) is so glad that I quit. He was embarrassed in front of his friends, etc. that I smoke. Take good care of yourself!!! You even know that it's getting bad. There is a lot of help out there and you're a very smart girl to be looking for some!
0 Kudos
mary17

Thats how I am....I smoke more than my parents put together... 2 and a half packs a day....half a day sometimes...
You should really quit why its early....It will still be difficult tho..
0 Kudos