cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

beth102

new here and want to quit for my little ones

i use to be the girl growing up telling people how baad smoking is for them and then i had lost my mother at 10 and starting smoking soon after honestly i didnt really even know how then couldnt stop . i dont want to be one of those people that tell my kids not to smoke when i do cause i know how bad it is for them. i always said that i wanted to quit before my daughter  noticed i smoked then my step mother knew that so she taught my daughter things to notice and i think that hurt even more cause it felt like she did it as a haha not to help so i really need to crack down and stop and i have a little one on the way i have slowed down and know its horible but i cant shake it the less i smoke the more i want . i would love to hear other stories and love to be your friend so please share and add me

0 Kudos
3 Replies
mateo384

if you quit, would you have friends and family support, or are you doing this all on your own?

0 Kudos
lisa319

Hello I'm new I'm on my 2nd day looking for all the support I can get..Its my 4th time trying.. Hopefully this is the one.... No this is the one.........I have a bit of support but not much... I dont want to use any kind of medocaiton due to health resons....So here I am.....

lisa

0 Kudos
lisa319

Hello I'm new I'm on my 2nd day looking for all the support I can get..Its my 4th time trying.. Hopefully this is the one.... No this is the one.........I have a bit of support but not much... I dont want to use any kind of medocaiton due to health resons....So here I am.....

lisa

0 Kudos