lori

i need to talk
0 Kudos
6 Replies
ruthie-henry

What's going on?
0 Kudos
ruthie-henry

What do you need to talk about? I may not have any answers you need but I am here.
0 Kudos
lori-filer

Hi I realise I do not have the will power to do it. Ive tried everything.
0 Kudos
ruthie-henry

I am kinda in the same spot. I can go about 3/4 of the day and then am screwed up. And once I start I can't stop.
I have even made it a whole day and then in the morning when I wake up, the first thing I do is light up. Part of the problem is I can't work right now so have little to do to keep me busy. My husband has been great, he doesn't smoke at work and very little at home, so he is doing pretty well. We both need to have something to keep us completely occupied to keep us from smoking . I am going to look into hypnosis, if my insurance covers it I will be there in a heartbeat.
0 Kudos
lori-filer

Thats great! I tried Hypnosis once and I quit for about 9 months. I then had a panic attack for other reasons, si I picked it up again. Hypnosis works. It is a bit expensive. Good luck. Im not working either. I feel like I go crazy. Theres not enough laundry to wash. That also makes me stress and smoke alot. I will do Hypnosis again. Let me know how it turned out.
0 Kudos
ruthie-henry

Right now am just waiting for my appointment time and to find our if they can be hypnotize me. I have done it before and it was really a tough time for the hypnotist. He said I was one of the few people (type double A) and the results would be sketchy at best. But am gonna try again if the insurance will cover most of it. Our regular budget is way down, and its hard to get enough to eat on much less spend on hypnosis, but am gonna try like hell to find the money. Keep trying one day we will find the way
0 Kudos