cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

chuck30

intro ;o help!

hey how you guys doing??? well i quit once before and now i want to try agian. i hope this time it's for good. i quit for 6 months last time but things got a  bit over whelming.. hoping that isn't the case this time around. i know this can be done and i want to do it again. last time i was on the pill and it worked. tried patches and gum but no and well this time around the pill won't work.. i gotta do it all on my own .. so yeah all advice and help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
zinamarie

Hey you are not alone.  I quit for two and a half years.  Then I had to move for financial reasons and started smoking again.  Today is day one for me!  I'm kind of cheating though...I use the lozengers.  The Stressors will seem a lot bigger than they really are.  Try not to con yourself into smoking 'just one' like I did.

0 Kudos

Just don't have that 'just one' is right!
Tell yourself you can do it, and you can! 🙂

Join us at the blogs, which are very popular, encouraging and supportive!

0 Kudos
leelee10

Hello everyone I just smoked my last smoke about15 minutes ago.  I am ready and I do have my gum here for me, this is my thrid attempt, so I hope this time is the charm.  This seems like a good website for support. 

0 Kudos

You can be successful! Come to the Blogs and tell your story! We 'll be interested in meeting you and offering the support and advice you need!

0 Kudos