cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

i'm baaaaaaaaaack

hi there ya'll, this is bobbie,lost in space, i had 27 days then i was in a very bad car accident. been in hospital for 11days, home for 3 so that makes it 41- -42. any way will share more when able anyhow i am still here and staying low, just wanted to let all my good friends know how much i miss them and would love to hear from them,my writing will be probably a mimium since my right arm is in a splint.must weigh 500lbs, so tell me how ya'll are and know you are loved and missed,los of hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss bobbie
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
jim_taddeo

The wreck is not cool at all. The fact that you made it is VERY cool indeed. The other FACT THAT YOU ARE SMOKE FREE is the icing on the cake. You will heal much faster and with much less pain and complications than with a body full of toxins. HP was watching out for you for sure and it sounds to me like you quit JUST IN TIME. Think about that. What if you had still been smoking and been in that wreck? HP knows his stuff BIG TIME! We will talk more when you have healed some more. Take it easy and get well soon. I missed our conversations. 🙂 Sending a bunch of healing energy your way. Just soak up the GOLDEN light from above and feel it heal your entire being. It is real because we are all a part of it. God bless you Bobbie.

Papa Jimmy
0 Kudos
melissa63

I hope you are healing well and getting better. It is hard to stay away from smokes when faced with stressful situations and kudos to you for doing it.. Keep up the good fight!
0 Kudos