cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

zaxa11

humor me!

Today is my quit day from cigs and vape!

I am still trying to familiarize myself with how this works.  I have the shakes, the sweats, craving food, and critiquing smokers on the movies I've been watching!  lol   Trying to keep my sense of humor.  I was expecting the shakes, the sweats...  not how many movies there are with smokers.

I have been smoking many, many years.  Not only am I allergic to it, so is my cat, Ms Muppet. She has a very tiny nose so the smoke is really really bad for her.  I can hardly breathe half the time, so the smoking is really really bad for me.

Is it okay to laugh at this?  I mean, to me, for me, to follow something like a little white cancer stick for the largest part of my life is just hilarious.  I have to laugh or I'll cry!  Maybe crying comes later.  I deserve every difficulty I have regarding my quit.  I knew.  I knew it caused emphysema, cancer, and a myriad of other things.  But you know what is making me quit?  The pocket-book!  That's funny.   That's so sick it's funny.

I will need all the help from you I can get.

You all have a great day!

11 Replies
SuzyQ411

Congrats Pam LeftysLady‌ on *** EIGHT *** DAYS *** QUIT*** Fantastic!!!!

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Welcome zaxa11‌... Congrats on taking the important step to quit cigarettes AND vaping!! 

Hope these help... Quit Smoking Jokes - Jokes about Smoking - Anti smoking jokes | SmokeForWhat? Quit Smoking! 

(Disclaimer: I only read a few of the jokes on this site and do not take responsibility for any which may be off-color or oherwise offensive)

~ Suzy