cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

catican

hello everyone

I too am 24 hours smoke free, signed up on ex yesterday, and started my blog today, changed my morning routine to include this website instead of sitting on the porch smoking,
i have quit before for 10 years, so i know i can.
i want to be free of this addiction, I am going to be 52, have had a bout of cancer, and two additional scares that can be linked to smoking, so here i am.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
marjorie4

Hi, stick with it!I am 94 days now and love how I feel. As I am sure you know the smells are great and this being spring the flowers are wonderful. All the struggle is well worth it. Marjorie
0 Kudos
catican

day 3 and no smoking! Did not start the patch, but having been using some nicotrol inhalers and really not that often, eating though,,, and worry about that,
today seems to be the worse day for some reason
0 Kudos
marjorie4

Hey, I gained 10lbs but like Cliff said don't worry about that now. One battle at a time. After 2 months I finally got my eating right back. I was eating alot of candy. I am not sure about the sweets, I never ate them before, but that has been my crutch. Hang in there. Marjorie
0 Kudos
murel

Hey you are doing great! Hang in there it does get easier, I am at 3weeks and it is not so bad now. I know you can do it we can all do it we just have to stay positive.
Murel
0 Kudos