cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ClearColors

for Qsters needing to Cool

WhispersQSMB p‌osted this song on Nope365.  Thank you!!

BOB MARLEY THREE LITTLE BIRDS - YouTube 

Don't worry about a thing, cauz every little thing gonna be all right.

It's an adjustment not having the Q.  For many, we are still a bit shocked, even though we knew..

and sometimes even when you know, …. when the event happens.. it takes time to adjust.

For me, The Ex's format is highly different. I am learning everyday. I make plenty of mistakes.

Let's cool, 

Have a marshmallow or two? or more?  I do know some people hide their marshmallows. Some might even Borrow yours, take a lick and give it back!

[ ]------   [ ]--------  [ ]-----------

There are tissues and hugs, Be comfy... play, vent

Cheers dears,

Blessings,

Nancy

to life ~

ktq

Tags (1)
45 Replies
KellanC74

Spinach kale green beans peas broccoli salad  

SuzyQ411

Juice these up for Carl..add a beet and that should give it  good color...

KellanC74

Green only maybe with marshmallows and bacon 

SuzyQ411

Poor Carl. Yes, make a foam from the marshmallows and use as a topper with crumbled bacon on top??? Might help improve the taste??

Cousin-Itt

Lake salad, Nose Salad, mixed is this 

NO GREEN NASTY LEAFY Crap

SuzyQ411

OK, but Kellan and I have been chatting and we think we could make a marshmallow froth for topping and sprinkle it with bacon to improve the flavor...?? Or mix the marshmallow froth and bacon bits right in the smoothie?

Cousin-Itt

Why would you want to ruin good marshmallow and bacon

What else looks and smells  like a salad Should we open the baby's diaper I bet Nasty Green Crap lol

ClearColors

John PInette would Juice his salad. He'd drink it and he'd be done with it.  Put an apple in it. No Haagen Daz.

RainbowHeart

I don't know where to post this here:

My mom was taken to the hospital early this morning. SD says she fell. I don't know any more than that, I have to wait for a text from Henry. It's making me crazy crave. No sickerettes in the house, and it is dark so I won't walk to get any, but this is intense. I have the TV on and am sipping some green tea. Also have my essential oil on my throat. But am still pacing and catch myself not breathing. More ideas? Or just talk to me until I get the text please?

0 Kudos
ClearColors

RainbowHeart‌  It's difficult to know where to post. Maybe also in your blog here?   You can post everywhere to get help.  I'm grateful I saw you post on Nope365. You were smart to post! 

Deep Breathe, slooowly from your diaphgram

and sloooowly exhaaale.

Again... slooowly inhale from your diaphgram

slooowly exhale.

It is an intense thing that is happening.

Praying for your Mom. and for your for the best possible outcomes. 

Surrounding your Mom in white light.  Praying for those taking care of your Mom.  Let us know how your Mom is doing. (((((((((((((((((((((Staci))))))))))))))))))

I am lighting a candle for you and your Mom.  I hope you found that funny post you mentioned in Nope. Candle is lit, prayers continue.

0 Kudos