cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mandolinrain

color/font

Jump to solution

i know it has been explained but I can't find where the answer is??? How can I change the color of my text?

Thanks ahead of time

0 Kudos
20 Replies
Mandolinrain

Thanks Mark!

0 Kudos

BTW you can't do this when responding to your inbox. You have to go to the original discussion or conversation.

elvan

Guess that has been my issue, I was able to change to color when I went to an original discussion or blog, I do not have that option if I am commenting on down the line.  

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

That appears to be correct Ellen - but this is how it is done in places that it can be done - I can do it replying to you

0 Kudos
elvan

Well, I can't do it replying back, I have no little dots, I have no options.  I surrender.

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

hit the row of black dots 

then when you see the capital A with a line through it....that's your color

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Also, sorry I didn't read all the way through that your dots were not even showing up. Sorry...

0 Kudos
elvan

No dots.

0 Kudos
elvan

Even when I respond to the original discussion, STILL no dots.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

elvan wrote:

Even when I respond to the original discussion, STILL no dots.

elvan‌ When you reply you must be viewing the actual discussion (color/font ) and not viewing it through inbox (https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/inbox ).  Look at the URL in your browser if you're not sure where you are. Clicking "Reply to original question" will open up a reply block in the inbox if you are viewing the discussion/question through the inbox.

Mark
EX Community Manager 

EX Community Admin Team