cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

coug1031

cig tracker is not registering my cigs.

hi i just started to track my cigs and the tracker will add a few, but then the last three i added didn't appear to add to the daily total and now they are all gone. anyone out there have this problem? help. i really would like to do this by the book.

mark

0 Kudos
5 Replies
tami59

i don't know how to fix it. i seem to be havin the same problem.  it keeps telling me to correct the highlighted fields but there aren't any highlighted fields. i hope they fix it soon; i think it can be a powerful tool and my quit date is 02/14.

0 Kudos
jules22

I just joined today and it's not working for me either.  Keeps saying that I need to register.  I did and I'm even logged in.  Is it something that I'm missing?

0 Kudos
suzyscorp

Hi there. I just joined this web site today, and I have a question regarding trackers.  I think I've heard of them, but I don't really know what they are.  Would someone mind telling me what it is, how it works, if it's helpful, and what is the problem that you are all having with your trackers?  Hope that wasn't too many questions! lol  Take care, Suzy

0 Kudos
tanya19

I am new as well and would like to know where I can find the tracker to download...

Thank you

0 Kudos
alsperkins

Is there a way to remove cigarettes you tracked? The counter saved duplicate entries for the ones I entered.

0 Kudos