cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

kesha2

You would think it wouldn't be so hard for me to quit

Everyone at work thinks that I've quit smoking about five months ago. The thing is I smoke one in the morning before taking my shower and then smoke a few after I get home in the evening. I go a whole eight hours without a cig, and then fall off the wagon and smoke when I get back home. I'm really tired of smoking and smelling like smoke, as well as the clothes I wear while smoking, and the clothes I put on which are clean, but smell like an ashtray as well because I smoke indoors. If anyone can give me some tips I'm willing to listen and try them. Thanks for reading
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
marcia

Kesha, You're dealing with your own devils. We all have them.......I am also a closet smoker.

I finally admited to myself that I'm doing my body harm but just have to accept that I will get past this need and be able to let the nicotine addiction go........ Timing is the key....

Being patient with yourself is also key. We will do this!

Marcia
0 Kudos
kesha2

Maybe I will try your method start smoking fewer cigs a day. I will start tonight and see if that helps me in any way
0 Kudos
kesha2

i know it is possible i will keep having positive thoughts and one day have positive results!
0 Kudos