cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

zeke

You'll think of me!

RE: Dear Mr. Bush, where is our hurricane help?

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Sep 21, 2008 10:31 PM

JamesClairLewis. com
Kindness of Strangers E_CO Member
Kindness of Strangers E_CO Member

i wish i could do more than post a bulletin for you but it is all i can do.
Much love, nan

Moon Bear

Please post it. The stress finally broke me down today. Probably from traveling the nieghborhoods and seeing all the many, many, children.

Mr. Bush as you hole up in that Big White House! The world was expecting you to react and say SOMETHING about hurricane Ike. Your own party will not mention your name or even say the word Republican.
Our houses are GONE! Where the f**^ is FEMA! Hole up! Say nothing! And do less! We WILL be thinking of you! And your family! We are in TEXAS isnt that your state! How could I hate you more?

These kids are brave! Unlike Jenna and your tribe they have no electric. School is postponed because the shools have no electric.
Think of the kids okay! Before you or McCain start another war! Charity begins at home!

US HURRICANE HELP..!! THANKS 4 NOTHING FEMA !!!

Thank you
amity black
Zeke

These are the victims of hurricane Ike the government does not want you to see! Yes they will pump funds into Galveston and Houston and anywhere they have media.

But then there are these folks! The boys mom knows after pumping her life savings into fixing her roof after Rita that help is not coming! The little boy asked me when I pulled up if I was from FEMA and was, “Gonna fix his house.
”

I choked back tears as he drove his little chijuajua Buddy around the yard and shared his food with that dog. Thay have no water, electric, etc.
That boy loves his dog! FEMA be very, very ashmaede because this boy thinks you are going to ,”fix his house!”

Photobucket

Photobucket

Notice the tree crushing there house! But that boy thinks FEMA is coming!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now you tell this little boy that not only is FEMA NOT gonna, “Fix his house,” but they only have the small travel trailer somebody loaned them for 5 more days and they are homeless!

Here is the family you should get to know tomorrow! Any questions? FEMA gonna fix my house my ass!

I sent at least 50 destroyed home pics that will be out later tonight! FEMA! FIX HIS HOUSE! So far he has had 3 bags of ice!

Here’s your next in your face family.
American Gothic maybe? Then what have we become America?

Photobucket

This is all I had to offer today! A SMILE! Tomorrow I will be Santa Claus on hurricane rations!

BTW Jerry is a HARD working man! Just poor!

Photobucket

Reposted by Kindness of Strangers E_CO Member

BULLETINS

Kindness of Strangers E_CO Member usually does environmental and nutritional education work through Donate here to Kindness of Strangers a project of the 501 (c) 3 non-profit International Humanities Center

HOW TO REPOST THIS BULLETIN

1 Click the "Reply to Poster" button at the bottom of this post
2 Copy all the html code, create a new bulletin, paste the code in there
3 Be nice, give credit to the sender(s) when re-posting

0 Kudos
3 Replies
zeke

I found out tonight FEMA has denied assistance to Noah and his family!
0 Kudos
zeke

As soon as this is all over I am going to break down! Not half ass break down I'm gonna do it right!
0 Kudos
zeke

A recording artist friend of mine is donating some bucks on her CD sales! Check out rubyjames.com
0 Kudos