cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mivida2018

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! I can believe is been 365 days since I stop smoking.

Thank you 22307_998788903472325_4088326493440958703_n.jpg to all of you. My Journey to be free from smoking  hasn't been easy. I Lost my Mother  few month after I stop smoking. and then two month later I lost my sister. She lost her fight with trying to stop smoking, and she past away

I didn't stop because of her. I stop because of me. I just want to keep strong and never take another PUFF!! again. In Memory of my sister and my Mother this is for them. Thank you very much to all of you for your support. This is my sister she was 74 years old I will alway's  going to miss her.

20 Replies
virgomama

Congratulations!!!  

0 Kudos
Giulia

pastedImage_1.jpg   is right!

BRAVA!  WELCOME TO THE ELDER'S LIST!  Your sister was beautiful and doesn't look nearly 74.  Here's to her, your mother and to YOU!

0 Kudos
mivida2018

Thank you

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations on becoming an elder and being a member of the 6% Club!  My deepest sympathy on the loss of your mother and your sister, what an amazing woman you are.  I am sure they are still with you and that they are VERY PROUD of you and happy FOR you.

Hugs,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Strudel

Congrats to you on one year of freedom and on finding a way to protect your quit in very difficult times. I am so sorry about your mom and your sister. 

0 Kudos
mivida2018

Thank you.

0 Kudos
anaussiemom

clap.gif

congratulations-2201.gif

That is Awesome!!!

mivida2018

Hugs

mivida2018

Gracias.

0 Kudos
avian3

Congratulations on your one year smoke free!!

0 Kudos
greattobeanEX

So sorry about the loss of your Mom and Sister...  CONGRATS on your YEAR PUFF FREE!!! That is so awesome!!!

0 Kudos