cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(: Winter Wonderland :)

FB_IMG_1521062673982.jpgI thought I'd share a couple of pics of Mother nature's beauty with you even though I'm ready for Spring I have to admit it looked beautiful today..... My 14 and half year old Samantha Digger Jane Hartley is ready for the Snow to melt poor baby! 

FB_IMG_1521067640629.jpg

Tags (1)
27 Replies
Daniela2016

Sorry Marilyn that winter won't let go as of yet, our son was sending us pics from Boston yesterday!

Hopefully it won't be long before the sun will melt it all away.  Warm hugs!

MarilynH

Boston got hit really hard too, Spring is coming soon I hope. Daniela2016 

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

WOOZIE! I wish I was there because I do love snow and you guys in Cananda get ALOT more than we do in Ohio...well, most the time anyway. Is there any snow skiing near you ? Stay safe and warm. Hugs and love to you and Samantha Digger Jane Hartly!

MarilynH

Yes there's a couple of places for skiing here in NB but there's a place in Maine that's closer where some of the people around my area goes but I never learned to ski.  Mandolinrain

Giulia

Wonderland indeed!

anaussiemom

29027702_10215724688052459_6820594342517818503_n.jpg

MarilynH

Aaah love the pic anaussiemom thank you for the Thursday morning smile.

GyorgyiM

Enjoy our top 25 cute cold weather quotes as the temperature drops outside!This is so appropriate for me

Mandolinrain

I want that outfit,,,,and nope, am not always cold, but it looks fun...i like it

Christine13

Love the picture of Samantha and the snow.  We don't have as much as you, it's starting to melt here now.

xo