cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anacondahead

WhyQuit.com

Thanks for the invite, DelbertJay. I've never been in a group before so this will be a learning experience for me.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
19 Replies
pianogal

I love this site. It has educated me so much in the last week. I'm seven days FREE and the more I read, the stronger my resolve to never pick up another cig again. I've quit so many times in the past but always believed that I'd be strong enough to have just one in the future. Now I get it.

Glad to be a part of the group!

0 Kudos
aztec

I was in a class, did my homework the best I could and when I cam e here and went to HWC's site and copied Joels pods and read Bryans story, that was the day I cemented my quit.

thanks HWC for having the info on your site, I have it too so I can revisit when I can, I try and listen everyday , sometimes I don't make it but it's there and I understand more and more as I listen, I have  1 year 2 months and 10 days. Thanks to all the tools and whyquit.com

0 Kudos
aztec

http://whyquit.com/joel/mp3/listen.html

pod casts from why quit, help with addiction

0 Kudos

Its 28 days now!!!

Thank you Joel.

0 Kudos
no_more_fire

I have just read the story's on this site Whyquit.com And tears came to my eyes as well as my heart just broke reading about the two people who died from this. I am ever so sorry for the Great Loss of these people that I had read about. The site has information for people to QUIT the Habit & LIVE! I Pray that many people Quit & Put Out The FIRE! GOD Bless you All!

0 Kudos
delbertjay

Great job keeping your quits everybody!

0 Kudos
aztec

If anyone needs the address to Joles juke box here it is

pod casts from why quit, help with addiction

Try and listen to at least one pod a day, there are 64, That's what was suggested to me

Paste it to you site so you can listen whenever you can and share it with your friends.

http://whyquit.com/joel/mp3/listen.html

Now that your an ex, bcome a starter, there's a whole life out there of things to do and be without a cigarette in your hand. Make a list of things you'd like to do , now you shoul dhave more money to spend too, reward yourself.

0 Kudos
delbertjay

Thanks to Joel I have now passed 4 months without a cigarette!  Wooo and its great

0 Kudos
aztec

It is always  reaffirming for me to go to whyquit and read something, anything, I always come out a little stronger.

Aztec

0 Kudos
kbolles

I read the above and found it to be very heart wrenching in a lot of ways. I am very happy for you that you are living life the way you want to and reading your words gives me much more hope and better more positive emotions. Thank you!

0 Kudos