cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SimplySheri

Why is my content being moderated suddenly?

Jump to solution

Why are all my comments having to be approved this morning?  I'm being notified that "Your content has been approved".    That's never happened before.  I feel like someone's watching me  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

It’s automatically happening. I’m not sure why but suspect there was a spam attack somewhere and the spam service we use has temporarily increased sensitivity.  As a result we’re seeing false positives. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

14 Replies
SimplySheri

Moderation Notification

Your content has been approved: What's Up?

Less than a minute ago
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

It’s automatically happening. I’m not sure why but suspect there was a spam attack somewhere and the spam service we use has temporarily increased sensitivity.  As a result we’re seeing false positives. 

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
SimplySheri

Thanks, Mark.  I just didn't want to think I was 'saying' something wrong, if that makes sense.

0 Kudos
elvan

I might step away for the rest of the day...this is aggravating and my last response to MARK is currently being moderated.  I remember when this happened before and the more we commented, the more we were moderated.

MarilynH

It's definetly annoying Ellen it's happening to me too hopefully it'll be fixed quickly especially with all of the new quitters here whom we don't want to get frustrated so hopefully we'll be running smoothly again elvan

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

elvan‌ Please don't let this get to you. I'll try to approve them as soon as possible.  Hopefully it is shortlived.

MarilynH‌ Yes hopefully not.  I'm checking quite frequently so it shouldn't be that much of a problem. Most all who are affected are aware now and I'm approving them quickly.  Other sites it sometimes takes several hours.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
elvan

Mark‌ I'm not....I do have stuff to do though and by the time I get back, it will probably be completely resolved, already seems to have made a lot of improvement.  I can mark things helpful and I haven't been notified that I am being moderated.

Thanks,

Ellen

MarilynH

Thank you Mark.....

0 Kudos
elvan

Mark‌ It is happening to me as well and I am unable to mark anything as helpful.  It doesn't respond.