cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

susan_m

White Christmas

I'm hanging on every weather forecast hoping for snow in Indiana for Christmas. I LOVE Christmas snow...... and snow on Christmas Eve is best of all!!

Who's having a White Christmas?  Anybody out there with snow on the ground?  Share your location and pictures!

26 Replies
elvan

Thomas3.20.2010‌ That looks like a Christmas card!

MarilynH

We've got snow here in Eastern Canada, I'm in Carleton County NB and We have a weather warning out for snow and possibly a mixed bag of weather for tomorrow night into Saturday but I'm hoping for only snow, I'll step out and snap a pic for you and wish you some snow   Merry Christmas to you and your family. 

151387165889826746328.jpg

elvan

It's BEAUTIFUL!

susan_m

Marilyn, that really is beautiful!  Hope you get all snow and mo ice.  Merry Christmas to you and your family as well!

Living in Fort Collins is like living in a picture postcard! It is uniquely beautiful summer fall winter and spring! The downtown area was used to design Disneyland - no joke!

Fort Collins Inspired Disneyland's Main Street U.S.A - Visit Fort Collins 

Related image

susan_m

Wow, Thomas!  You must really enjoy it there. Thank goodness you don't have to skulk around looking for a place to smoke, that would taint such a beautiful scene!  

meWisconsin

This is the road leading into my lake house. Hope you enjoy the picture of the snow Susan.

Terry 1195DOF

elvan

Terry,

That is SPECTACULAR...I love all of these photos of snow...no chance here in Virginia.

susan_m

Stunning!!!!

0 Kudos
c2q

Alas, no snow for me ... and most of the time, I'm glad of it. Thanks for this blog, susan_m, and for all the great winter images, everyone. 

What we lack in white stuff down here on the gulf coast, though, we make up in COLORS.  Like the holiday light display at St. Pete's botanical gardens.