cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

caicai8life

Which works best?

How well has this worked for anyone else? I tried a few years ago but ended up back smoking.

Tags (1)
22 Replies
Barbara145

If you are asking if this site helps the answer is YES.  I smoked for 52 years and tried to quit many times.  I was not successful until I found this site.  I used nicotine replacements (two) and came here everyday.  This site was what my other quits had been missing..  You can do this.

Barbscloud

Again, not sure what you're asking.  If you're asking if the site helped me quit--absolutely.

Barb

Sootie

If you are asking about the EX community....the answer is a BIG YES!! The support here is fantastic and I credit it with 99% of my success in quitting. I am quit 11 years this past November.

If you are asking what method works....that is an individual decision. I quit cold turkey and found it to be the only way I could do it. But others on this site have used Welbutrin, patches, gum, etc............the common thread is THIS SITE. We are here for support no matter how you are doing it.

One thing I can assure you of.....it is one of the BEST decisions you will ever make.

Welcome.