Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Where

26239035_996731583815190_2449727857105134027_n.jpg

I have many places.
I've always wanted and still do want to live in Alaska. 

17 Replies
Lisaml

Alaska! Went on a cruise last summer and fell in love..... Not signing up for winters though, just one beautiful summer 😉 

anaussiemom

I've wanted to live there all my life.  I have a school chum, who lives there and insists I come.    She says it isn't for everyone,"   however her family loves it.

Hubby says NO!  He doesn't like winter but hes always playing in it?   My tolerance isn't as good as it used too be.  I can say a few dark winter weeks doesn't bother me.  There summer is beautiful and short, depending where.  It sounds so heavenly to me, for so many reasons.  Oh well,  Ya just never know where life will take you 

~Kim

MichelleDiane

I don't know if I will be able to go this year, but I will get to Scotland eventually.  I am going to meet my highlander and disappear into the forest. (And live a happily smoke free life...The End)

-Michelle

AnnetteMM

I have a friend who lives in Scotland! I would also like to visit there someday.

(And meet the Highlander LOL)

MichelleDiane

I'll ask if he has a brother (LOL)

minihorses

I would love to go to England to meet my husband's Aunt, Uncle and cousins.  I'd love to see the places he lived too.

Julie

Bree19

My dream would be Israel.  It is just THE most amazing country, people, sights, progress, hard work...I don't have enough words to describe it. I would love to go back.

I met beloved there on the beach in front of the Dan Hotel in Tel Aviv on Yom Kippur many decades ago.  Being Yom Kippur, no touring around was allowed – just a free day for all of us – the day I met my husband while swimming/playing around in the Mediterranean.

He was working there on a 2 year contract out from England at the Israeli Aircraft Industry.  I was there as group tour leader for the “11 day Holyland Holiday” for some really elderly people who were probably younger then than I am now!  

Anyway, before I write a brochure let me just say – such a special country.

elvan

Bree19‌ What a lovely story...go ahead...write that brochure!