cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

myssi2

Where to post

Is this where I should post? I haven't seen much response here since quitting yesterday. I had 2 people come to my page, but otherwise no replies to things I have posted.
Yesterday wasn't too bad of a day, but today I am on edge. I wouldn't even leave at lunch because I didn't trust myself to not stop at the store and buy a pack. I have a massive headache, and am working 2 jobs today.
I am sorry to gripe/complain, but I want to know if I can count on somebody answering my posts when I am in distress.
0 Kudos
21 Replies
edith2

Hey Myssi! Just checking in and seeing how you're doing. You're probably asleep right now. I just got home from work. What a crappy night! I should do better tomorrow night since the weekend is here. Did your headache finally leave?
0 Kudos
Diana20

Hi Myssi, Hope you're doing OK... The first few days are THE hardest. Just dont pick up a cig and you wont smoke. Do anything but smoke. I sucked on candy. The toothpicks work good too. The hot balls worked really good for me. You knowthe fire balls??? Anyway someone is on the other side of your computer.... We have gone thru the same things.... Yuck but it gets better!
0 Kudos