cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CathyC1332

Where is my post

Jump to solution

I replied to a post but the comment disappeared. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
YoungAtHeart

Sometimes the site just ****blips**** and just like that what you are writing disappears into the otherworld.  If you are writing a lengthy reply, it's best to write it in a word processor document and cut and paste into here.  If you spent awhile on it, the site might just have backed it up.  Try hitting comment on the blog again and see if something like "recover what was saved" might appear at the top.  If not - it's g o n e. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
YoungAtHeart

Sometimes the site just ****blips**** and just like that what you are writing disappears into the otherworld.  If you are writing a lengthy reply, it's best to write it in a word processor document and cut and paste into here.  If you spent awhile on it, the site might just have backed it up.  Try hitting comment on the blog again and see if something like "recover what was saved" might appear at the top.  If not - it's g o n e. 

CathyC1332

You are a genius.  It worked just as you said. I was able to recover it and post the comment.  Thank you.  Newbie 15

elvan

Good for you, glad you were able to recover it. I have lost more than one comment, probably because l was too slow. It’s always the responses that are most heartfelt that seem to disappear. Sometimes, l have been lucky but not the majority of the time.

Ellen