cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

hstokes210

What to do?!

Hey guys. I’m new here. My juul just crapped out on me and I swore I wouldn’t buy another one. With your experience quitting what do you recommend? I’ve thought about those disposable vapes and weening off. It hasn’t even been 24 hours and my cravings are INTENSE. Wowza. Thanks in advance. 

21 Replies
RoseH

The first seven days is called Hell Week...  You get that right?

The next seven days is called Heck Week...  trust me, it gets better!

I will send you the Quit Kit in a private message.  It will help you stay quit!  Welcome!

CrazyQuitter

Hi, there! Welcome to the community! Everyone's quit is really different. Everyone in general copes differently with things in life in general.

My suggestions is try nicotine patches in your first days and weeks temporarily and on-top of it find something else that is non-addictive that you crave for and enjoy doing (I know it sound contradictory. But it works). Also consider some different meditations Like Glen Harold's Overcome Addictions Recordings or even binaural beats to listen  to through the day.

And maybe try coloring in for adults. Johanna Basford is awesome! That always works for me!

Keep us updated in how  you handle those nasty cravings and keep posting on this site. It is another healthy replacement for the cancer sticks!

0 Kudos