cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

NewMe

What's this in my yard?

DSC01198.JPGbunniesDSC01200.JPGDSC01204.JPG

Today is my birthday. I live in Texas, and this is the first time in my life that there is white stuff on the ground on my birthday. Hope that is a good omen. 

Tags (1)
30 Replies
Sootie

Here in Pennsylvania it's been snowing all day. We now have about 4 inches and it's continuing. Welcome Winter. Went for our tree today...kind of nice with the snow falling......... I like the snow from now until New Year's Day-----then I want it GONE FOR GOOD! Unfortunately, that never happens.

gottastop2

Happy Birthday! I have loved watching all the South Texans get to experience some snow! What a great birthday present  

IrishRose

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Irish Rose

indingrl

Hello Irish Roae love love love you!!!!

elvan

Sootie‌ I remember feeling that way, it was so beautiful and light and fluffy and festive at FIRST and then it was BROWN and slushy and messy and I felt like I always had wet socks or the hems of my pants were wet...it seemed like what had been beautiful and fluffy and glistened like diamonds became anything BUT.  We lived between Rochester and Buffalo in NY so we were very familiar with your weather.

Sootie

True----plus, snow is always fun around the holidays......but once we get into January, the temps get really cold----below zero. The wind whips up and it is a challenge just to go outside. The snow in November and December never seems to come with such cold......it's actually nice to go for a walk in it at night and go out and play during the day. Not all snow is the same!

IrishRose

Love you too, Sweet Lady!  So glad to hear from you.

Big ((((hug)))) for you from me!

Irish Rose 

[video]

Giulia

Awwwww you got snow and we didn't.  Waaaaaaa!  

You didn't get snow! Shall I send you some?

Here's a real Georgia snowman for ya. Just add water.

pastedImage_1.png

It started around 1 pm Friday & didn't stop until around 10 am Saturday morning. The girls are mostly grown now so we didn't hafta get out in it. Good times.

KOKO,

M n @