cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mindfullydone

What is your quit spirit animal?

My friend gave me a little penguin doll for my 72 hours smoke free achievement, so I've made it my quitting spirit animal. What's yours?

Tags (1)
19 Replies
Mandolinrain

Thats so cool. I just went to the site. My dragonflies were flying very very low to the ground her me...some even lighted on the yard near me. We had an unground pool close by and throughout the day....some would come by for drinks. There was also a ravine near by between the house and Barns/pasture, that held rain water. Anyway, Im going to back and read the site more that you sent, thanks

Gai.C

Lamb

sweetplt

The Eagle because it reminds me of Old Bones Larry...who helped me a lot with this quit journey. 

Sootie

I'm going to make my quit spirit animal The Wolf because of this story which has always touched my heart...........

Mandolinrain

I have always loved this story and even posted it couple years ago.

Mandolinrain

I think if theres such a thing as a spirit animal I would like to believe in two. Horses and Dogs. Horses because I connect with them so well and always have...Dogs because theres something about a dog you just cant deny, that they are so pure and unconditionally loving. Perhaps the very name they have spelled backwards has something to do with that?I am certain of it

DonnaMarie

Mine was/is an inanimate object, my quit smoking rock. It was in my pocket, in my hand, on my table, in my purse; it was wherever I was and always within reach. 

Yep, that's my spirit animal. 

rock.jpg

Gai.C

Love it DonnaMarie

AnnetteMM

Never gave it a thought before, but now that I am I think it might be a squirrel. I love watching them. They never give up. They always do the right thing to take care of themselves. And they're fun.

My quit spirit animal is the bull, like my zodiac, I paw the ground then charge toward my goal