Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

amiray39

What is your favorite hobby?

Looking for ideas  

44 Replies
amiray39

I get depressed sometimes too, so I understand. I'm glad you are you.

amiray39

That was supposed to say glad you are here... Distracted by hubby lol

IrishRose

amiray39‌ , well, thank you for the kind words.  So funny, my husband does not say a word to me until I get on the computer.  Then, he starts talking and does not stop until I get back off from what I am doing.  I kind of think he is on a mission.  Way too obvious for me not to notice.  ha!

(((((hug))))),

Irish Rose

indingrl

Hi MY beloved IrishRose in HIS love I love you and miss you- i collect marbles and rocks too- awe that's so cool - all the stuff you do - WOW! beautiful you inside and out- hope you stay longer - i love reading your blogs - EIGHT YEARS we been BEST FRIENDS in MY world - Thank you so much for that honor IrishRose - gentle hug.  

IrishRose

I love you too, My Dear, Dear indingrl .  We have been sharing each other's world for eight years, holding each other's hand in this journey.  You are a beautiful Lady, Dear Friend!!!!!

Big and gentle (((((((hug))))))) for you!

Love,

Irish Rose

minihorses

I consider my bipolar disorder a profession not just a hobby.  It seems that I've gotten really good at it especially lately.

IrishRose

Do like Dianne Joy and I do...  collect marbles. 

((((hug))))

Irish Rose

Christine13

I like to crochet, do word search, read, swim, walk, feed the birds and bunnies.  Puzzle, but I'm not very good at it yet.

I also like to fish.  I like to paint abstracts but just getting back into that now.  I also love to journal.

indingrl

WOW fish - you go grl that is so COOL!

0 Kudos
Christine13

Oh yes, I also love houseplants, and gardening.

0 Kudos