cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Barbara145

What a Loss

I do not like this new format.  Our Ex was so personal and comforting to so many.  When quitting smoking or even long after sometimes you feel kind of lonely.  We could always come here and feel a part of the community.  This feels horrible.  Progress?  It does not feel that way to me.

43 Replies
MarilynH

You are a happy quitter djmurray and it's wonderful to see you, we've all been frustrated learning this new platform but we're getting it and so will you my friend and fellow Exer, just keep plugging away at in when you have a few moments here and there.

0 Kudos

djmurray

You can get on the Freedom Train by going to https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/community/celebrations-events?sr=search&searchId=b47e2817-43fd-4b...‌. I sure do want to wish you a very Special Day tomorrow! 800 Days is so Terrific!!!! Don't give up! If you recall I was pretty darn grumpy myself until I decided to learn bits and pieces at a time and to adjust to what is! I have really missed you and hope to see you around more!

djmurray

Thank you so much, Thomas – it’s really good to hear from you. I suppose I’ll figure it out one of these days soon. I miss my EX community and can’t wait to go to VA Beach in the Old Lady’s Caravan. But I really do want to reconnect with all my fellow elders who were so instrumental in my being the Happy Quitter!!

Sootie

I miss you terribly.....and you are GOOD with technology so you CAN figure this out. It really is not bad......just a bit different. You can just post a blog as you always did and read blogs just as you always did. I "SEE" you.....just as well as ever! So glad you are here.

CONGRATULATIONS on 800 DAYS!!! How fantastic! I will miss seeing you in VA Beach but I want you to have the most wonderful time x 2 (one for me!!)

Stay Strong