cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Barbara145

What a Loss

I do not like this new format.  Our Ex was so personal and comforting to so many.  When quitting smoking or even long after sometimes you feel kind of lonely.  We could always come here and feel a part of the community.  This feels horrible.  Progress?  It does not feel that way to me.

43 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

ShawnP wrote:

BonnieBee.quit.2.8.15, click on your pic to go to your page. Its under overview, then your top content shows there.

Yes ShawnP Or you can click the Content Tab on your profile bonniebee

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
swilson2

I am way behind on understanding any of these changes guess I am old school I like things the way they were, I will never get it. too much for this old gal. I don't blog often but I do come and read a lot, so if you don't see me anymore look for me in cyber space or a more simple site.

0 Kudos
cheyenne7

: (  So sad people are leaving.....hope to see you here

0 Kudos
swilson2

This has been my safe place for a long time I don't want too leave I need too understand what I am doing that's all

0 Kudos
cheyenne7

I have no clue what I'm doing.... just grateful I can make contact at this point.....but my gut tells me it will be ok.  I think all of us are mourning the lost of the old site, and that's normal.  Please don't leave.....you will be able to read and converse with your EX family and friends here.....keep hitting buttons, and blogging, conversing, discussing.....I'm doing this to see where it goes, believe me, I'm lost....the site may have changed, but the people are the same.....hope you stay, you belong here!

elvan

So good to see you here, Cheyenne.  You have been missed.

0 Kudos
cheyenne7

Thanks Ellen......while away, I always thought of you all : )

I have a quit date planned for either Feb 1st or 3rd, but not the 2nd : ))

0 Kudos
elvan

I think we have to try to give it some time, the old site really did have some issues and apparently it had to be upgraded.  I had been out of town and came back and I really thought I was going to cry,  I thought I would never be able to adapt and I am not sure I am going to be able to master everything but I do not want to lose even one person from this site, it is a family and we need each other.  I NEED you, ALL of you.  Hang in there Sister Nurse, we have been through harder things than this.

Big hugs and many blessings.

Ellen

0 Kudos
cheyenne7

My heart is so happy that you are staying.....it wouldn't be the same without you.....yes, this is a family ❤️

It was hard to see this new site at first, so shocking.....I can't imagine how mind blowing it had to be for you, being so active here, then being on vk, then this!  If it had to be, then it had to be.....it will work out, it will be ok : )

xoxo

0 Kudos
djmurray

I tried to use this site a couple of months back, and I really didn't like it at all.  It does seem very cold.  I never had any trouble figuring out the old site, and this one is very intimidating.  I will reach 800 days tomorrow, and I wanted to get here and figure it out so I can share that wonderful milestone with those I cherish on this site, but I'm not sure how to do that.  Do we still have the Freedom Train?  I also find that the notifications that come through email aren't always easy to decipher.  So please forgive me for bitching -- I love being known as the happy quitter, and I suppose now I'll be known as the crabby Exer.

0 Kudos