cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

What The Heck?

This is the latest going around on Facebook - just crazy....

Capture.PNG

9 Replies
Roj

Uggggggg hopefully it’s a joke

0 Kudos
Barb102

OMG. This is nuts. I hate the tobacco companies 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Yeah, and there is swampland in Florida for sale.  Can they afford that? lol. 

Mandolinrain

Thats just plain disturbing!

0 Kudos
indingrl

WOW - that's exciting NEWS -  to an active using DRUG NICOTINE  ADDICT - just like I use to BE in MY PAST -- ooooooWEEEEE - I be trying to get all MY using addict friends to DO it too and who ever WON - WE share - Laughing out loud  - sharing is caring  - that was MY OLD NICOTINE ADDICTED MINDSET  - planning - deceiving - lieing - to get MY DRUG NICOTINE -  in MY PAST to get MY DRUG NICOTINE - when I was sucking on 50 DEATH STICKS a day in MY PAST - please I am talking about ME -  not anyone else - please take what HELPS and let go of the rest - to be HELPFUL is MY only aim - thank you   I would of FELL FOR IT - I would of followed every detail of instruction - dots MY i's and crossed MY t's - Laughing out loud - thank you so much Jennifer for sharing - I needed to REMEMBER the lengths I went to GET MY DRUG NICOTINE and thank you for the REMINDER - TODAY - ONLY ONE PUFF AWAY - but for the grace of God go I - and fyi -  I only DO facebook at Christmas to SHARE about MY Savior and Lord Jesus -  the Bible sharing the Gospel of grace for Salvation in the Bible - 1 Corinthians chapter 15 verses 1-4 in Jesus name amen - gentle hug

0 Kudos
sweetplt

Oh my...Jennifer-Quit so sad...another way to get more people addicted...Thanks for sharing...

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

It is free advertising......

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Everything comes with a price.  JACKIE1-25-15  got to the bottom of it!

0 Kudos