cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tibbetsethan

Welp, I want to smoke. I need a pause.

I am having a real bad craving right now because my family and I are fighting right now during this stuff with my health and it's making me miserable.I just wanted to hop on here, talk to someone because I'm going crazy in my head. Y'all know I don't normally post things like this, but I'm going crazy and I literally yelled "I don't even know why I quit smoking" at one of my family members so I knew I needed a pause and to re-direct before I picked up a pack.  So yeah I need to talk before I blow my lid. 

How's your day going?

22 Replies
YoungAtHeart

tibbetsethan 

You have almost conquered H#ll AND Heck Weeks!  Keep going; it should start to be just a bit easier really soon!

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

It's now Oct 9th and I wonder if things are going any easier for you tibbetsethan‌..Please remember we are here for you! 

Barb102

You can do this. Please don’t fall victim like used to and ruin my quits over arguments and stress. Smoking never fixed the argument and never really relieved the stress. If it did one would have been enough. But it never was. All that one every did for me (really against me) was to ruin my quit. Once I understood this I finally quit. Arguments didn’t stop, the stupid boss was still stupid, holidays came, vacations came etc.  You get want I’m saying?  Life doesn’t stop being life. We stop smoking. We are here for you. We understand exactly what you are feeling. Take all the advice here. And remember NOPE. Not one puff ever...no matter what!