cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Well Hell

If they are going to attack us - why not do it in a language that we all understand?

17 Replies
MePlus3

I predicted it would be worse this morning. They are advertising fake diplomas my phone translated what it could. 

0 Kudos
elvan

I am just going to keep posting and run virus and malware scans...I am not going to let this group of losers keep me from reaching out to others.  Oh well, I have to go to work so maybe it will be resolved by then.  In the meantime, I am not clicking on any of those things.

0 Kudos
MePlus3

I'm with you Ellen but I'm afraid my post would be pushing passed NML with all the constant posting of the spammers. 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

elvan wrote:

I am just going to keep posting and run virus and malware scans...I am not going to let this group of losers keep me from reaching out to others.  Oh well, I have to go to work so maybe it will be resolved by then.  In the meantime, I am not clicking on any of those things.

It looks like mostly advertising. Unless you click on the posts it's unlikely that you will get any malware/viruses from the posts just by reading them.

I have cleaned up nearly everything. There are a couple I have left because there needs to be some investigation for the ones I have left. 

Thanks for everyone's patience.  Let the quitting and supporting resume

Mark

EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
Legend

Ha … Ha …. This spammer did all that work and then Mark  comes along and squashes him like a bug LOL!!!  Mr spammer don’t mess with Mark.

elvan

These things are not showing up in my "inbox" with the little bell, they are only showing up on the home page if that means anything to anyone Mark

I am going to work.

0 Kudos
Legend

Jennifer-Quit I don't think this spammer has enough brains to put anything in English. 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Just a distraction.  Fortunately it has not bothered me. 

0 Kudos