cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jaded

Welcome to Ohio Ex's!!

Wow, I started this group awhile ago and have yet to post to it. Well. I can now say that I am an EX. Been smoke free for one month and 2 days now, no way I'll ever go back.

If you are from Ohio and are wanting to quit or you already have quit smoking please feel free to post and tell us something about yourself.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
jo-el

well its been a long journey to stop smoking, i have tried to quit many times and never been able to find a way that worked. Alot of my friends and people that im around smoke so its hard to be the odd man out but i need to get off the cancer sticks. i feel so much better now that i have quit and have no intentions to go back.
0 Kudos
mel3

Well i'm here 10 months later and I AM STILL SMOKE FREE!!!!! What a great feeling.I hope everyone is doing well with their quit.I'ts been a long cold winter and it makes it hard because we get bored,but I found ways to stay busy(in between eating ,lol) I have been cleaning out closets,drawers and I joined the ymca to try to get back in shape.Hang in there!!!
0 Kudos
pat-f

I quit on the 2nd of April. Just after the price went up on cigarettes in Ohio. I found a website that shows 1.25 of the cost of each pack sold in Ohio is tax. I'm probably going to cause more state employees to take an extra day off without pay cause they don't have my cigarette tax money anymore.
0 Kudos