Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome: Introduce Yourself!

If you're just joining EX, we'd love for you to get in the mix and tell us a little bit about you in a comment. Don't know what to say, tell us what you're up to right now. Then be sure to fill out your Community Profile and upload an avatar.

If you're more brave and...

...ready to start your Quit Journey and share more you can Journal about it.

...have a question, you can ask it in Support, Quitting Methods or Health Conditions.

...or jump into the Conversations or latest posts from across the site..

If you're not yet brave you can...

...learn about using the community on the FAQ Page.

...read the info on My EX Plan and Set a Quit Date.

...search the community site or search from search bar on many pages (works just like Google).

...complete your EX Profile and your Community Profile.

...read the Best of EX.

...browse others' quit journeys.‌

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
491 Replies
ConnieX

Thank you so much!

redpepper

Hey conniex.

52 yrs old here. 24 days smoke free. This is a good place for people who want to quit smoking. Come often. Read everything. There's soooo much to read. Wave at someone. Someone will wave back. 

Nice to meet you! 

redpepper

ConnieX

Thank you, I will.  Still trying to navigate this site.

Mrs.Fox

Hello. This is my first serious attempt to quit smoking. I've smoked for 30 years. I need to have surgery on my neck & must quit smoking. I've wanted to quit for years. I'm taking this seriously & appreciate the support here.

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex Mrs.Fox   Read to educate yourself about nicotine and create your quit plan.  With these two steps, you too can be successful.   We're here to support you on your journey.

I recommend "Posting to My Blog"  to introduce yourself and receive support from the community of quitters.

Barb

0 Kudos
CathyC1332

I am back. I am smoking more. I just kinda want to float around in here and read and see what everyone is saying and doing.  I want to take in as much as I can. I am trying to put all my quit smoking knowledge into life mode. So I just want to be a fly on the wall for awhile. I dont want to get overwhelmed.  Anyway I am glad I am back and thank you all for being here for support and encouragement. 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Welcome back.CathyC1332 

Barb

0 Kudos
BiJeaux

What’s up. I feel you. I do better when I tell myself I don’t have to I’m choosing to. Trying not to make a big deal about it 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex BiJeaux   Was this meant for CathyC1332 ?   That's the right attitude -

choosing to

quit.   Have you been reading posts on the site?  Understanding nicotine addiction and having a quit plan, made it possible for me!  We're here to support you--just reach out anytime you need encouragement.

If you "Post to My Blog"   you'll meet lots of other quitters in the community that want to support you on your journey.

Barb

978 DOF

0 Kudos
CathyC1332

Thank you.

0 Kudos