cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

PastTense

Weight loss group?

Jump to solution

I am stunned that there isn't a weight loss group on this site.

I did see an exercise group, but not weight loss.

Can exercise be part of weight loss?  Of course; but it's not what I am looking for.

Did I miss it?  I'm still learning my way around.

Keep the Quit
PT
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PastTense 

When we moved the community we combined a lot of the inactive groups with content into other similar groups that had more activity and in some cases eliminated the group and moved the content into a more prominent areas under Conversations

There was a Weight Watchers Group, a Bariatric Group and some other weight-loss related groups. The Content was moved into Health Conditions, Cooking group and Exercise & Fitness. If you look at the Labels and Tags in the right column of these three places you may find evidence of the groups they previous belonged to. 

There is no plans at this time to create a new weight Loss group though I am definitely interested in organizing the content we do have pertaining to weight to make it more accessible and also help to organize future content as it is created to have the same labels/tags.

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PastTense 

When we moved the community we combined a lot of the inactive groups with content into other similar groups that had more activity and in some cases eliminated the group and moved the content into a more prominent areas under Conversations

There was a Weight Watchers Group, a Bariatric Group and some other weight-loss related groups. The Content was moved into Health Conditions, Cooking group and Exercise & Fitness. If you look at the Labels and Tags in the right column of these three places you may find evidence of the groups they previous belonged to. 

There is no plans at this time to create a new weight Loss group though I am definitely interested in organizing the content we do have pertaining to weight to make it more accessible and also help to organize future content as it is created to have the same labels/tags.

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos