cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

Weight Watchers?

Hello everyone!  A found this group and was curious if anyone would be interested in sharing dieting tips,  tricks, and recipes.  I joined Weight Watchers a little over 4 weeks ago and have been successful in dropping a few pounds.  I know that JACKIE1-25-15roller831‌  both belong to WW and have been successful in dropping lbs.    Anyone interested in  healthy eating is encouraged to participate here.   

My best new find of the week is Good Thins Corn and Sea Salt Crackers - for 41 crackers it is only 3 WW points!  They taste a lot like corn chips.  I see a Chili pie in my future - as soon as it cools off a bit.  We hit 100 degrees today so it has been difficult to keep up with my walking program but doing OK with it thanks to the indoor track at our community center. 

IMG_0175.JPG

24 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Once you reach the goal you have to maintain for six weeks and then weigh once a month. I think this applies if you were attending meetings. If you are over your goal weight then you have to pay for the monthly subscription which would be 14.95. 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Very impressive!  When I first joined WW I was told that just because a food is zero points does not mean you can eat all you want.  She cautioned me on eating too many fruits because of the sugar.  So I am trying to be careful and do things in moderation. So far it is working for me.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I made some blueberry sauce that was great.  Just blueberries, very little water, Splenda, and lemon juice. Cook on top of the stove till it thickens just a bit.  Had some on toast (Pepperidge Farms very thin), PB2, and my homemade sauce for a 2 point snack.  I keep in the fridge and reheat in the microwave when needed.   

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

A member of a Weight Watchers bemoaned her lack of will-power. She’d made her family’s favorite cake over the weekend, she explained, and they’d eaten half of it. The next day, however, the uneaten half beckoned. She cut herself a slice. Then another, and another. By the time she’d polished off the cake, she knew her husband would be disappointed.
“What did he say when he found out?” one member asked.
“He never found out,” she said. “I made another cake and ate half.

elvan

JACKIE1-25-15   OMG, you had me laughing out loud, Jackie...that's horrible but very, very funny.

0 Kudos