cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

We The "PEOPLE" Have The Power To Stop This Madness..

ONE BABY STEP AT A TIME.

The last Pack" of cigarettes, I bought, and I put in my body, was on January 14th 2019. (The very last) Amen.

This is what I discovered on the pack, that I bought and allowed in my body!  It was the first time I had witnessed and saw on the package is a Warning that reads:
Philip Morris USA, Reynolds Tobacco, Lorilard and Altria. 

Intentiona
lly Designed Cigarettes To Make Them More Addictive!

Cigarette companies control the impact and delivery of nicotine in MANY" ways, Including" designing filters and selecting cigarette Paper" to Maximize" the Ingestion" of nicotine, adding AMMONIA" to make the cigarette TASTE LESS HARSH" AND CONTROLLING THE PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL MAKE-UP OF THE TOBACCO BLEND!

WHEN YOU SMOKE, THE NICOTINE ACTUALLY" CHANGES" THE" BRAIN----

THAT IS WHY!!

!!QUITTING IS SO HARD!!

A federal court ordered these companies, to make this statement about designing cigarettes"  To enhance them!!

Makes me so angry, that it took so long to get this warning on cigarettes! 
                                                               50510676_2089961367763572_6116635566739030016_n.jpg

50755881_407397056733384_6546188414381719552_n.jpg

15 Replies
Snoopy2019

Very true that we have to take responsibility but it is kind of disgusting that the tobacco companies do all this to cigarettes to keep people addicted so that they can make millions of dollars from our addiction.   They don’t care about our health or anything else except that bottom line.  

Jennifer-Quit

Agreed!

anaussiemom

Snoopy2019 Jennifer-Quit-05-01-14   I will and do take responsibility. 
That does not mean that it has to be tolerated, by the People.   One step at a time, to stop our future loved ones from being bamboozled.  
One piece of legislation at a time!  
There is steps that we can all make to help stop this madness.
Speak up..

Also it lets new quitters know why it is damn hard to quit!  
That is a fact.   No blame.   Just reality.

One baby step a ta time

anaussiemom

How horrific, that it took this long for Ohio, to see this on packaging!! IDK about any other state.... Giulia Champion

GRRRRRRRR

thank you.

Kim

0 Kudos
Giulia

Yeah, it was mandated back in 2009.  Only took 10 years.  Amazing.

0 Kudos