Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

millon03

WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

Rio Rancho, NM - The Land of Enchantment 

Tags (1)
109 Replies
karenjones

it does sound idyllic, the way you put it, but isn't where those polygomous sects live?

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

Lorain Ohio!!!!  Right on Lake Erie, mouth of the Black River.

anaussiemom

Awww  Deena-A.-Yenni   My dad lived in Amherst Ohio, forever.  he would get h is hair cut for yrs in Lorain Ohio.  A small Barber who did my dads hair for eons.  Yep remember Lorain my whole childhood.  Well I am only 24 now, but still ya know...

0 Kudos
elvan

Lexington, Virginia Home of Washington and Lee University, Virginia Military Institute and Stonewall Jackson's grave.  We are a confused town filled with Liberals and people who celebrate MLK Day as Lee/Jackson Day and hold a parade with "flaggers" carrying Confederate flags on one side of town while another group has a Martin Luther King parade, never the twain shall meet.  We have a heavy police presence on that day.

Barb102

I can’t wait to meet you Ellen in VA. My husband is looking forward to it too. Through me he feels l8ke he knows a lot of you

elvan

I am looking forward to meeting you as well Barb102‌!

karenjones

Wow, it sounds like a political powder keg, I bet if we took a poll the Martin Luther King people smoke less than the Lee/Jackson group.  It saddens me that this divide still is alive and healthy.

0 Kudos
elvan

karenjones‌ Yeah, it saddens me as well.  I don't see an end to it in the near future, if at all.  I think you are right about the smokers...I also think I was so ashamed that it helped me to quit, if that makes any sense.  Winds are calm now,

0 Kudos
Strudel

Greensboro, North Carolina. I was born in Massachusetts and moved around a great deal. We moved to North Carolina 50 years ago when I was a teenager - love it! 

DavesTime

My wife and I just visited friends in High Point three weeks ago!  We had traveled to Durham to visit our daughter's family for a late Christmas.  She's wanting us to move there.  NC is a pretty state. After fifty years you must feel like a native.