Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SuzyQ411

WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER...

12 Replies
meWisconsin

We will all be so glad when this is over and we get back to normal. If that is even possible.

Too bad we have to lose so many people to find out how good we really had it. Keep the faith everyone. Better days ahead.

Terry

Giulia

When this is all over I can't wait to get back the amount of time it now takes to shop, wait for someone to clear an aisle so there's 6' of distance, wipe everything off when I get home, all the stuff I bought, the car parts I touched, the door knobs,, railings...  But most of all I can't wait to just go through my day out in town talking and laughing and enjoying being with people.  The normal camaraderie that seems to have vanished so quickly because of this.  The FUN parts of life.  The "carefree" life we led that we didn't know would change to the care-ful, care consuming state in which we now find ourselves.  It was nice to be able to touch hands with a new person in a handshake.  Or to touch an arm in sympathy or kiss a cheek in appreciation.  And especially to rub our noses when they itched.  I have a chop stick I keep in my car for that purpose now to wiggle it under my mask.  Those masks can get mighty itchy!  lol

SuzyQ411

Just love the chopstick itch remedy!  

chopsticks.jpg I use a kleenex for the itches but like your idea better!

0 Kudos