cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

IrishRose

WE ASK ONLY ONE THING OF YOU...

Before you decide to destroy your beautiful quit, we ask only one thing of you...

Come to this site and talk about it first.  Talk about what has gotten you to that point in your quit.  Chances are you will give yourself enough time and build up enough strength to just say no to that thought process of giving in to your addiction.

Just give it a try.  You might like the outcome and be a stronger person for it.  You surely will be healthier in body, not to mention mind.

20 Replies
Giulia

Yup.  Can't be said enough.

IrishRose

Giulia‌ , I would like to thank you, My Friend, for all your support!  God Bless the Elders!!!!

Giulia

And I thank you for YOURS.  Blessings on your Elder head also.

mrios5776

It helped me to come here and read to get through a nicotine urge. Thank you for saying this it cannot be expressed enough!

Yep Yep Yep

SimplySheri

Yes

MarilynH

Thank you for sharing this great post, I learned so much from this wonderful site by reading everything I could find here then after setting my quit date and resetting it for some reason I never came back on site until my 18th day when I was going to throw my hands up in the air and go back to smoking BUT thankfully I came here and everyone here at Ex helped me through that rough patch and many others that followed over several weeks by coming here and asking for help I am living a life of Freedom .....

Bonnie

OK it's a deal....couldn't have come this far without this site so I will respect the folks here enough to come here BEFORE I do the bad thing...thank you for posting this!

IrishRose

bonnie-12-28-14 , so glad to hear you say that, Bonnie!!!  You made me smile!

Kkplayhouse

It is so true....this site has helped me through the hardest parts of my quit journey and I am so thankful! At times I know I didn't post because I didn't know what to say, but reading all the supportive statements, suggestions and knowing I was not alone sustained my resolve not to smoke! Thank you everyone.