cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Janev

Two days to go

About to give quitting another shot.  Doc says there's no choice now. Anyone in the same boat??

14 Replies

Here's another.

Stick your head in the freezer and count backwards from 20. S L O W L Y

Janev

Lol

0 Kudos

try it, it works.

indingrl

Welcome Jane v and here is another SUGGESTION given to me in love....take 3 deep breathes and when you are letting your breathe OUT.....make your lips like your gonna blow up a balloon....let the OUT breathe be released slow through this lips in thisv shape....each breathe out.....release......very S L O W L Y......you will appreciate just being blessed to breathe! Thomas taught me that in January 2011....I still use it when I get so UPSET I hold my breathe....I don't realize it right away.....old habit of mine when I  get angry..or just over emotional.....I held my breathe....weird I know....so Thomas taught me this slow breathing so I could learn to breathe through my emotions and breathe as I feel my emotions and breathe as I grew to be kinder to my body and appreciate my gift to breathe.....it still works for me today....cuz I use the suggestion....remember to breathe.....just breathe....thanks for letting me share....please keep choosing to be a NON SMOKER for YOU my beloved Janev.....just YOU....and PLEASE keep coming back.

Barbscloud

Welcome to the Ex.  Reach out for help here if needed.  That's lots of great support here.

67DOF