cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Redhead101

Trouble waters

Hi I've been having  a rough couple days as yall know ,I end up slipping I dont know why gone this long done real good ,first of all i been saveing my money that i smoke with end up haveing  to burrow it out then on top it I ask the people I'm around  please dont have me to go get your smokes I guess my family  dont really  realize how hard it is on me , it wasn't  even bothering  me at first I know I have failed to myself  I cant blamm anyone but myself,,hell I've smoked since I was 17  I've list alot of people  due to smoking  theses past few years ,,I'm not going give up this fight for sure ,,going try again,,

0 Kudos
15 Replies
PrimeNumberJD

tons of great advice! Get back on the horse, don't let a slip become the relapse! Stick around, continue onward

Redhead101

Hi @ty @happy Thanksgiving ,I've read the Allen carr  book ,haven't  got off my high horse yet doing alot of reading  on here,,,trying build my confidence back up ,need reset my quit date ,I haven't  gave up on me yet lol,,thanks to everyone for the advice and support  too,,

YoungAtHeart

Just DO it!  Nobody ever wished they had quit later - most of us who have been successful DO wish we had done it sooner!

Let us know if we can help.

Nancy

JACKIE1-25-15

Hey, Happy Thanksgiving. All it takes is a simple cross of a line. smoke / don't smoke.  One step to freedom is all that is takes.  Don't procrastinate until it is too late. Your life depends on it.  You can do this. 

maryfreecig

Good to hear from you Redhead101. And good to hear you are not giving up on yourself. One day at a time, yes you can.

elvan

I am one of MANY who wish I had quit sooner, a LOT sooner.  It's worth every step in the right direction and each of those steps makes you stronger and more confident.  You can do this and you do not have to do it alone.  We are all here to help in any way that we can.

Ellen