cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Tough day

This is a tough day for me not to smoke, but I’m hanging on. It’s day 6 and since I’ve been a little moody and antsy, I got into a huge fight with my 15 year old son. I’m just really upset and this would normally be a day where I woke up and smoked a lot. I’m not doing that and I’m not going to do that but my cravings are very sting right now. I guess it’s just a bad day and I’m learning to get through them without cigarettes.

47 Replies
Madeleine0622

Thank you Barb so much it really did give me a lot of hope it was the most beautiful rainbow I’ve seen in forever I actually got a picture of it while I was driving it wasn’t a great picture because I couldn’t look at the camera because I was driving but I was able to get the picture I’m gonna save it On my phone where I can see it all the time and remember how Truly hopeful And blessed I felt this  morning

Giulia

Here's another double rainbow for you.... took it a couple of years ago out our back yard.  Stay strong.  The pot of gold comes the first day you didn't think about a cigarette.

IMG_6540play1.jpg

Madeleine0622

Wow your picture of the double rainbow is absolutely amazing it’s much better than mine I took mine when I was driving in the car and you know what you’re absolutely right the years I’ve had I’m not smoking and not thinking about Craving A cigarette is worth much more than any pot of gold could ever be

Madeleine0622

I had 10 years without smoking One time and it was truly wonderful to have that monkey off my back I can’t wait do to  feel that way again
Thank you for the beautiful picture

elvan

Madeleine0622‌ WOW, a double rainbow, that HAS to be a good omen.  You sound absolutely wonderful today, so positive, keep it up, we are here and will be checking in on you.

Ellen

Christine13

How is the day going???  I didn't see this post until today.  No one can ever take away the 13 years you were smoke free.  Now again you are on a new path.  I've tried, and tried, and tried.  Doesn't want to stick with me.  You've done it twice and you can do it again!!

0 Kudos
Madeleine0622

Hello Christine thank you so much for getting back to me and reaching out to me and thank you for reminding me about my 13 wonderful years they were pretty awesome extremely awesome I just can’t believe how quickly I fell back into the old ways oh well it’s a pick myself up and start over again thank you again if you ever need anybody to text to talk with there any support I’m here By the way my name is Madeleine when I first signed up for this late I didn’t realize people used their names I wonder if I can change my user ID

0 Kudos
Giulia

Yes, you can change your username here.  Mark‌ can do it for you.

0 Kudos