cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jackie17

Today

Today is my quit day. Its been almost 12 hrs since I smoked. I only had one craving and got through it ok. I am glad that there are things like this to help us out. Even though I have lots of family support its good to talk to that is going through the same thing I am.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
hitechgal

Hi Jackie, today is my quit day too - maybe we can be quit twins - or whatever 🐵 I'm using Chantix, are you using anything? I had good luck with it about a year ago, just didn't stick with it. Good luck to you! Lynn
0 Kudos
jackie17

Hi Lynn I am using the patch. I did it about 4 years ago but went back to smoking. Good luck to u too. Jackie
0 Kudos
cindy25

you sound like you are doing well so far! Craves don't last long, health lasts longer when you don't smoke! Stay strong and remember that being uncomfortable is only temporary!!!!!
0 Kudos
curt2

Congrats!....i'm on day for so i can relate. Just take it one day at a time. when u get that craving, get up and out and do something. the urge will pass and will be so proud of yourself the next day. I have felt like giving in but i'm staying strong. and the futher you get your body begin to tell you it's doesn't want any part of it...(smoking)....when you mind is telling you different. Listen to your Body. Good Luck!
0 Kudos