cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MichelleDiane

Today feels good.

I know I only have one day of not smoking under my belt, but with the beautiful sunshine today my spirits are lifted.  I am savoring each breath of the lovely air and know my lungs are grateful and so am I.  I am looking forward to sharing and reading in this community.  Have a wonderful smoke fee day.  Smell the daisies. 

19 Replies
MarilynH

Congratulations on your precious Day WON with many more Days WON on the way. MichelleDiane 

0 Kudos
MichelleDiane

Oh my...so many people here thank for the well wishes and support.  Please forgive my delays in responding Marilyn H. July.14.14.  As well as all others Like Strudel, Jackie1-25-15, Pops, Doug Greg, Freeaneasy, and everyone else.  I'm looking forward to learning all the names of this support network and celebrating life as an exsmoker

Strudel

Welcome to the site and congrats on your quit! You sound great! Stay close! 

JACKIE1-25-15

Congrats on day WON

freeneasy

Congrats and keep stacking the dayshandcuffed to smokes.jpg

Freedom is yours to be reclaimed!

Iamkfaz

Congratulations!!  A positive mindset is such an important aspect of taking back your freedom. 

0 Kudos
elvan

MichelleDiane  I don't know anyone who is happy all of the time, life has ups and downs and that is just plain NORMAL.  I am just so impressed and happy to see your positive attitude and I hope YOU have a magnificent day and continue to enjoy every smoke free breath.  Not having stinky hands and hair and clothes is a HUGE positive for me!  ABSOLUTELY HUGE!

Best,

Ellen

shashort

What a great decision you made and congratulation on day 1. Smelling daises are way better than smelling nasty smoke. What a great attitude.

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Just stopping by to say a big

for your awesome decision!

Stay happy!