cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Pawr

Thresholds

I still am finding this process to be interesting. I'm coming up in 27 months ( WTG me!). 

Recently I am noticing that when I see someone smoking I think " Stop smoking!" Not in a condescending way, more like a mental check. Almost like I am saying a little prayer for them. I hope more people can join us here. Smoking really is a horrible thing to do to oneself and I'm pleased that I can get through another day smoke free.

7 Replies
YoungAtHeart

WONDERFUL to see you, Pawr

I wish that smoking damage information was more readily available to all.  I didn't know it contributes to early onset osteoporosis, gum and tooth loss, wrinkles, etc., etc., etc.  I am not sure if it would have made a difference had I known all that, but I am disappointed that the information is STILL not out there.

I, too, hurt for all those who don't  understand how the addiction works and can make an informed decision about continuing.

Shame!

sweetplt

Whoo Hoo Pawr to 27 months of Freedom....sounds like you are loving the new smoke free you...way to go...keep it going...~ Colleen 815 DOF

JACKIE1-25-15

pastedImage_1.png

Congrats on 27 months.  That is a wonderful milestone.  Thanks for dropping by. The journey continues.

MarilynH

A super congrats on your precious quit journey YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON!

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS, l am really proud of you & happy for you. I am saddened to see people smoking, particularly given the damage that l live with. You are doing GREAT, we ALL are staying away from cigarettes. It’s a journey of growth, really good to hear from you.

Ellen

Strudel

Congrats on 27 months! I remember Carr saying to feel sorry for smokers....and that has stuck with me. I like the idea of saying a little prayer for them too - thanks! 

Barbscloud

Congrats on 27 months  That's fabulous.

Barb

0 Kudos