cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

joe-mama

This whole webcite is a federal government lie

This website is pure garbage. What a waste of energy! The environment is suffering b/c of extranious power bills b/c of this suckass website. what a crock of you know what. Smoke if you got'em!hahaha. I love smoking. Nicotine rocks.
0 Kudos
6 Replies
joe-mama

I agree. I think this website is funded by tobacco companies so they can fulfill their requirement to advertise against themselves from that federal lawsuit that came thru years back, smart to partner w/ fake drugs. How easily r u manipulated by our government?
0 Kudos
joe-mama

how many jobs did this site create? 1000? Maybe more. lies, lies ,lies!
0 Kudos
joe-mama

i'm with you!
0 Kudos
joe-mama

I wonder what makes a "medical expert." It sounds fishy. I know what a doctor is, but what is a medical expert? hmmm... Maybe this site is a load of excrement.
0 Kudos
joe-mama

Me too!
0 Kudos
Giulia

Uh Joe - no, this is not a waste of energy. Smoking is a waste of your life's energy. And you know it. Though you try to excrete it.

If you think this is a suckass website. Then please leave here. And take your negatives along with you. Because we are in the business of strengthening positives. And you are not welcome if you only badmouth the place..

And if you bothered to really look around here, you would see many, many people who are struggling and succeeding in beating this addiction.

You don't need to have a dialogue with yourself. You need to have a dialogue with others on here. But you will only do that if you reach out to others in a positive, life affirming way. Which is not, thus far, anything you've shown us.

I wish you an open mind.
0 Kudos