cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jaded

This video says it all

This video has been around for some time now, for those that have yet to view it it is one worth taking a look at. What effect does it have on you quitting, if any?

0 Kudos
19 Replies
val_b

Everybody should see this. thanks for posting this.
0 Kudos
cindy25

Makes me want to focus alot on REPAIR issues!!!!!
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for this - Hope it's not too late for me !
0 Kudos
donna22

Jaded, I had not seen that video, yes it has an impact, it's only been 3 days quit for me but that certainly makes me wonder what my innards are looking like. Thanks
Donna
0 Kudos
lynn5

Wow - talk about a wake-up call! The thing is it could very well be true.
0 Kudos

Thanks, Linda_ after watching that video, I watched some others posted, and one that absolutely shook my foundations was the one Tobacco Killed My Mom, a son's loving account of his mother's struggle and death with lung cancer. I only smoked one cigarette the entire evening and couldn't get those images out of my head. Sooo sad.
I aprreciate your support and optimism, I still haven't fixed my QUIT date, but I have an inkling it ight be sooner than I thought !
0 Kudos

BRAVO for these last tree days !
0 Kudos
doreen1

Wow, Jaded. If I wasn't already quit, that video would sure be another deciding factor. Thanks for sharing that!!

Photobucket
0 Kudos
cindy31

I have known of the ill effects of smoking for years and, sadly, most of us have known. That is probably why scare tactics / commercials / warnings on cigarette packs, etc. have had no effect. I think people quit when it starts to affect them directly and they want to quit. I can't see this video doing much IMO.
0 Kudos