cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

MarilynH

(:(:(: This made me laugh :):):)

If you live in a snowbelt like I do then you'll probably see the humor in this  it sure put a smile on my face. 

a4306e50c8fb33df452c406d66b668c3.jpg

22 Replies
MarilynH

0 Kudos
jconfusion

lol I really liked ground hog day with bill Murray

Giulia

Come on down to Tennessee.  It doing nothing but rain, but at least the Daffies are up.

Daffy6.JPG

And the Bradford Pear is coming along....

IMG_7831.JPG

Hang in there.

Beck37

It’s funny hearing you guys excited about the temperatures getting up to 26...  I think the coldest day time temp we had here this winter was 38 and it was freezing (gusty winds).  Although I think the snow is incredibly beautiful and I am kid like excited when we get it I am glad it is not part of my “must shovel to get to work” life. Enjoy your heat wave!

Beck

anaussiemom

50898507_2187281564859146_1531078699116396544_n.jpg

Barbscloud

You know what though.  I can't imagine living somewhere that it doesn't snow and other seasons (although they haven't been as great as of late).  

Beck37

I agree... as soon as I retire plan on moving to Virginia. As long as I must be employed however I have to stay where I am.  (Can’t afford to start all over at the bottom of the pay scale).

minihorses

laugh.gif

I grew up a few miles from Lake Ontario.  That cartoon shows just a dusting of snow up there!  The biggest reason I've stayed in the south even though my family is still there.

MarilynH

LOL HA HA HA,  I thought about this old post!

0 Kudos
elvan

I USED to live in a snow belt, that is hilarious!

Ellen