cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

The VAPOR E-Cigarette is Not a Good Idea!

Hello everyone out there! I am here as a New Member as of today! And I want to say that 4 days ago I went to this VAPOR e-cigerette store and bought their product. Day one it was something else. I felt that I had a Nicotine OD situation...Yes the people there were very Convincing for me to try this to get Off of regular cigarettes. So I gave in and tried it. The very next day I was so SICK and my Head Hurt a lot and did not even want to have my morning coffee, nor eat....I just stayed in bed the rest of the day...Did try the Vapor thing just a little bit later that night. Got feeling Sick again. So I turned it OFF...Then the 3rd day I had woke up and had my 3 cups of coffee & creamer and did Vapor with it some....Did Not enjoy my coffee for Sure, as well as got Sick again...So I did not do it anymore for the rest of the day~ Did not eat all day, except later last night I did finally eat something, but thew it up in the toliet. Have been drinking lot's of Water for the last 4 days~ Well come to find out as of yesterday I got online and it was a Stop Smoking Program for free~ Called QUITNOW~ Talked to them over the phone and fully Explained to them of what I bought at this VAPOR Store~ And they told me it is very Dangerous...And they connected me with a Phone Councelor~ to speak with...She explained to me about the PG stuff they put in there~ And it is 15% PG and it is BAD! and the VG is 85% that they also mix with the Vapor Juice that they make in their Store~ But the Councelor told me they would send me the free Lounges, and Information in the Mail so I could Quit with Natural Success! As well as Support phone calls too! So I agreed to this and as of today I have left a phone message to the place where I bought this stuff and told them I have not used anything else they Sold me~ Just a bit of that one juice and how I have go Sick~ I am Alergic to this product and would like a Full Refund~ But I have heard Nothing back from them~ So there you go~ I have been on-line Reading all about the VAPOR World out there and it is all different I must say~ It did Not work for me and I am just not happy with the No Concern on their end of it~ Want to Return the Toxic stuff back and get the Refund back as well~ $103.08 _______________So here I am~ And yes~ this morning i did have my coffee & creamer with 5 virginia slims super slims~ and felt just fine~ No VAPOR~ So has anyone out there have any Opinion about this Big Trend?______________________thank you~ PEACE~

0 Kudos
8 Replies
pamelaine123

I tried the e-cig back in September when the doctor told me I would need back surgery to relieve pain and he would not operate until I was 6 weeks free of smoking. it didn't make me sick but it didn't make me quit either. I found EX and have been on the patch since Jan.2.  

I smoked Virginia Slims Menthol lights for years until Jan. 2

0 Kudos
debrasala

my husband is using the ez cig and it has nothing but nicotine and no chemicals, it is working well for him

0 Kudos
motrin

are the non e cig bad as well

0 Kudos
motrin

0 Kudos
motrin

0 Kudos

I've been doing the e-cigarette for 2 weeks with great success!

0 Kudos

I would try all VG you can get 100% VG at 

http://www.virginvapor.com

The PG was making my mouth really dry and sore - a lot of people are sensitive/allergic to the VG. Most e-cigarettes are like 70% PG/30% VG.

I switched to 100% VG and haven't had any problems since.

Good luck!

0 Kudos
ashcass

PG can give you dry mouth, and some people are allergic. Drinking lots of water helps.

Sounds like you may have gotten a little too high of a nicotine level. I'm not a doctor, but I've been there before.

A level 6 is the lowest, and may be a good option for you

check out this brand's e-liquid 

0 Kudos