Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

tiffany5

Thanks, Tobacco: You Killed My Mom--ATruly Heartbreaking Eye Opening Video

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
lisa46

OMG.That is so sad,my Mom went thru that same thing.and my Dad that rattle noise just went right thru my bones.... I am on day 4 and I swear Mom help me I dont want to go like that!!!!!!
0 Kudos
samantha-r.

This is so sad! It definitly opens your eyes and makes you want to quit!
0 Kudos
NancyJC

I have seen this video before. It is a real eyeopener. Thanks Tiffany.
0 Kudos
spunkie

I too have seen this video and it scares me was one of the reason I decided to quit when I heard his mom breathing sounded like the way my lungs sound some time and I pray by quitting now I have slowed the lung problems down. Everyone read my page and you will see why you should quit young I have the same message that this lady had except I hope I have quit in time where I still have some good years left to spend with my family I have left the Smoking Monster take many years from me but no MORE SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT.
0 Kudos
beth24

Whoa! Absolutely heartbreaking! I appreciate that the Grays filmed this and that Charlotte was willing to share such a personal struggle with all so that we could learn a valuable lesson. Thanks Charlotte, we hear you loud and clear. Rest in peace.
0 Kudos
bhavna

My god. I know this truth is widespread and everyone "knows" about it, but this video is so powerful. It is absolutely heart-breaking, and scares me so much. THANK YOU for posting it and getting the word out more.
0 Kudos

All i can say is wow, thank you so much for sharing this. I quit because i do not want to put my children through what you have been through. I watched my father die not from cancer but other problems, it is not a pretty thing. God Bless you for being able to share such a memory with us. and I hope i can continue to be smoke free, after seeing this video i'm sure i will be

thank you again
0 Kudos
annie20

Wow, that was powerful. I hadn't seen that one before. It not only brings home how much smoking ruins your life but also the heartbreak it causes your family. My Thanks to Charlotte and her family for being so brave and documenting what happened. It is NOT a wasted effort. Thanks for posting this.
0 Kudos