cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ready2021

Thank God for dogs

I'm so grateful for god and dogs unconditional love which is needed I'm so unbalanced sometimes I feel great and other times I'm crappy but thank God for my loyal red

40 Replies
shashort

Hi @Ready2021  Red is beautiful. I have 2 shelties that are my furbabies and glad I am not moking around them.

0 Kudos
Ready2021

I hope I did not do red any harm I was only caring about my self and no one

else which was selfish

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 9:53 PM, shashort <communityadmin@becomeanex.org>

0 Kudos
Giulia

Amazing strong and beautiful face.  Full of sorrow somehow.  Or, no perhaps it's simply full of caring.  We are lucky for our pet friends who are so trusting and full of unconditional love.  And bonniebee‌, how lovely Chloe was.  Her spirit shines through the picture.

Great and crappy is par for the course with this quitting thing.  The crappy part eventually disapates and the great part becomes the norm.  Stick with it.

0 Kudos
Ready2021

Thanks for the kind words Red always looks like he is full of sorrow however he is that caring and loving pet he always makes sure im ok he even notices the change im going through now im irritable but when i look at him i tend to snap ut of it and play with he loves rough housing and tug a war, Giulia I cant thank you wonderful people enough

0 Kudos
dwwms

What a handsome looking dog - they really can be a godsend. Always loving, never judgmental.

Welcome to the community - I notice you're still in the first week. Stick with it, it does get better.

Ready2021

Good morning, Yes still going strong in my first week it feels like forever Thank you for the warm welcom

0 Kudos
elvan

Ready2021  Red is gorgeous, I love the way dogs so want to please us and so want us to be happy.  They truly might be the most unselfish animal in the world.  

Welcome to EX and congratulations on your quit and your beautiful relationship with Red.

Ellen

0 Kudos
Ready2021

Good morning elvan, that is so true if only dogs could talk LOL however I seriously think Im the pet sometimes LOL

elvan

OMG, what an amazing face!  I LOVE it!

Ready2021

IMG_20161229_203921361.jpg